- Follow the CDC guidelines for protecting yourself from Coronavirus:
- The CDC now recommends wearing a non-medical, cloth face mask in public settings. Watch this video for easy, no-sew instructions on how to make a face mask out of marterial you probably already have at home.
- Clean hands often with soap and water or hand sanitizer (60% alcohol).
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue or inside of your elbow, and then wash your hands immediately.
- Wear a face mask if you are sick or going out in public.
- Clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces daily.
Websites for Reliable Information:
- NIH (National Institutes of Health)
- Johns Hopkins University and Medicine
- Mayo Clinic
- United States Government
- The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for Americans
Local Coronavirus Testing Sites:
Local Health Resources: