We are pleased to welcome you to the library!
While visiting the library, please remember:
Wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- Keep 6 feet of distance from non-family members.
- Library occupancy is limited to 25 patrons at a time.
- Library staff may ask you to show an ID.
Grab & Go
Come into the library to pick up items on hold or browse the items on our shelves. Visits are limited to 20 minutes each.
Not ready to enter a public place? Let the library staff find books, DVDs, and CDs for you and deliver them to your car. To reserve your items and schedule an appointment, call the library at (414) 321-9595 ext. 1 or fill out an online request.
- All returned items are quarantined for at least five days before being checked in.
- Items will be backdated upon check-in to the actual return date.
- Allow at least one week for items to be checked in.
- If items are still checked out to you after one week, please notify the library.
- Do not renew items that you have already returned.
- Our outside return is always open.
Computers & Study Spaces
- The library has a limited number of public computers and laptops available for adults and minors accompanied by a parent or guardian to use.
- All computers and laptops are self-service with limited staff assistance available.
- Adults and minors accompanied by a parent or guardian are welcome to use the library as a study space and access the wireless network for up to 2 hours per day.
- People who live in the same household are allowed to share tables. Otherwise, table use is limited to one person at a time.
- Printing is now available from your laptop or other personal device. See the librarian at the Adult Reference Desk for assistance.
How can we assist you? We look forward to helping you!
- Give us a call at (414) 321-9595
- Send us a text to (414) 286-1247
- Email us at Greenfield.Reference@greenfieldwi.us
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
We are taking extra health precautions in the library to keep everyone safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (414) 321-9595.