Programs and Events
All programs are for tweens and teens ages 12-18 unless otherwise stated.
Summer Reading Challenge
June 1 - August 31
- Sign up for our Summer Reading Challenge in person at the library to set your own reading goal for the summer.
- While in the library, pick up and decorate a Summer Reading Challenge button.
- Check in up to four times during the summer to earn progress stickers for your button.
- Attend an End of Summer Party... or two! Come to one party or both.
- On Thursday, August 24, 1:00 - 3:00 PM, join us for the combined kids and teens End of Summer Pizza Party to celebrate your reading accomplishments. Register for the party here or by calling (414) 321-9595 ext. 4114.
- On Wednesday, August 30, 6:30 - 7:30 PM, join us for an exclusive, teen-only summer reading celebration where we will make buttons, stickers, and ice cream. No registration required.
Teen Craft Club (In Person)
One Thursday a Month, 7:00-8:00 PM
June 14 & July 12
Do you love making crafts? Bring your creativity and get crafty at Teen Craft Night. All supplies will be provided. Registration required. To register, contact Daphne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 321-9595 ext. 4104.
June 14: Make Your Own Fish Tank Snow Globe
July 12: Make Your Own Tie Dye Tote Bag
Teen Anime Club (In Person)
Second Friday of the Month, 3:30-5:00 PM
June 9 & July 14
Watch anime on our big screen (all selections rated TV-PG or TV-14), create anime-themed crafts, munch on Japanese snacks, and discuss all things anime! Contact Emily to register at email@example.com or (414) 321-9595 ext. 4106.
Teen Volunteer Days (In Person)
Fourth Saturday of the Month, 12:30-3:30 PM
June 24 & July 22
If you love the library, and need some volunteer hours, stop by the library on Teen Volunteer Days anytime between 12:30-3:00 PM and help us with some fun projects.\
June 24: Design & Paint Rocks for the “Reading Rocks! Rock Garden”
July 22: Create a Post-It Note Mural for the Teen Area
Teen Open Game (In Person)
Fourth Wednesday of the Month, 5:30-7:30 PM
June 28 & July 26
Bring your friends and join us for your favorite board games and card games. Drop in anytime between 5:30-7:30 PM.
Teen Space Refresh Focus Group (In Person)
Two Tuesdays, 2:30 - 4:00 PM
June 27 & July 18
The Greenfield Public Library is excited to refresh the teen area, and we want teens, ages 12-18, to help us. Each focus group will consist of a presentation and a conversation about how the space can be rearranged to support teens at the library. Each participant will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. To register, contact Daphne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 321-9595 ext. 4104. Not able to attend a focus group, but still want to participate in the project? Click here to take our survey for a chance to win a free book. For more information about the project, go to our Teen Space Refresh webpage.
Teen Summer Reading Party (In Person)
Wednesday, August 30, 6:30-7:30 PM
Celebrate the end of summer reading by making your own stickers, buttons, and ice cream.
Tiny Art Show (In Person)
Display your artistic talents in our Tiny Art Show! Starting Thursday, June 1, register online here to pick up a tiny art kit containing everything you’ll need to create your own mini masterpiece. Kits include a 3”x3” canvas, acrylic paint, and brushes. Kits will be available starting Thursday, June 8. Return your completed art to be displayed at the library by Friday, June 30. The tiny art will be on exhibit for the month of July. Art can be picked up by artists at the conclusion of the Tiny Art Show on Tuesday, August 1. Open to patrons 13 years and older.